Thursday, October 16, 2008

October 13th-19th

So, I've been really striving to keep up on my menu's. I am striving to get a whole month done...yet, I haven't made it that far. So far, I can only focus on one week at a time. So, in all of my blog searching I have come across some rather great sites that focus on menu planning. I saw that they posted their menus for the week and I figured, what the hey--I might as well try that too.

So, on to the menu:
*Monday - Pizza Mac (pg. 110 in "101 things to do with Mac & Cheese), salad, Corn
*Tuesday - Roast Beef, Mashed Pots & Gravy, Corn & green salad
*Wednesday - Left overs
*Thursday - Roast Beef Pizza (found this recipe on Allfood.com, Salad
*Friday - Chicken, Baked potato, Green Beans
*Saturday - Left overs
*Sunday - Barb's Turn! :)

I know, nothing too exciting, but at least I know what I am making this week. Hopefully, I can keep this up...we shall see.

No comments: